Homeschool on the Farm
Spring Session 2021
March 31, 2021 - May 28, 2021
PreK - K, 1st-3rd
about our Homeschool Classes
Our homeschool program is developed for our younger grade level friends looking for a hands on, experiential way to learn about Earth Science and Life Science Standards with an emphasis on experimentation and observation. Children will engage with the land and develop a relationship with the natural world.
- Learn the process of growing vegetables, fruit, flowers, and herbs
- Foster an appreciation of the natural world
- Practice core routines of nature connection including daily sit spots, exploring and engaging with our curiosity, sensory awareness activities, and journaling
- Build community with peers and adults
- Develop valuable life skills such as harvesting and cooking, communication, and teamwork
We've made some new covid modifications for our programs. Help us keep our students, families and staff safe by following our COVID-19 guidelines.
PreK - Kinder
April 2nd - May 28th (9 weeks)
1st -3rd grade
March 31st - May 26th (9 weeks)
Spring Session is open for registration on February 12th!
Create an account for your family below to register your child(ren) for our Homeschool Program.