Homeschool on the Farm
Fall Session 2021
September 1, 2021 - October 13, 2021 (7 weeks)
about our Homeschool Classes
Our homeschool program is developed for our younger grade level friends looking for a hands on, experiential way to learn about Earth Science and Life Science Standards with an emphasis on experimentation and observation. Children will engage with the land and develop a relationship with the natural world.
- Learn the process of growing vegetables, fruit, flowers, and herbs
- Foster an appreciation of the natural world
- Practice core routines of nature connection including daily sit spots, exploring and engaging with our curiosity, sensory awareness activities, and journaling
- Build community with peers and adults
- Develop valuable life skills such as harvesting and cooking, communication, and teamwork
We've made some new covid modifications for our programs. Help us keep our students, families and staff safe by following our COVID-19 guidelines.